Archives d'actus Février 2009
sets à jour
NEBULA MODEL 2 0.9
|Nouvelle version de l'émulteur de ElSemi permettant de faire fonctionner, et plutôt bien même, les jeux basé sur le Model 2, il va de soi...|
Quoi de neuf ?
|- Fixed TGP emulation bugs and added missing opcodes. Virtua Fighter 2 and Virtua Cop 2 are now|
playable. There is still a bug with VF2 hair/body collisions, probably another TGP bug, but it's
quite hard to find...
- Fixed I960 bug that caused daytona invisible walls/holes in the road.
- Fixed timer bug that caused missing hair in Fighting vipers, tails in sonic and slow cars in
Sega Rally (although they still don't work properly).
- Added support for "return to neutral". Enable it with HoldGears=1 option in emulator.ini. This
setting will cause the emu to return to neutral when no gear button is pressed.
- Redone rasterizer color decoding and texture mapping. Now it works the same way the real hardware
does, performing all the same table lookups and calculations, so color should be accurate now. The
color decoding is now done at pixel shader level so you'll need a PS 2.0 capable video card in order
to run the emulator now.
- Fixed white borders in some transparent textures.
- Redone texture caching code. Improved dirty texture detection. Fixes wrong textures in some
games when a new texture overlaps partially with an existing one.
- Changed ManxTT sound roms to the Twin ones. The previous romset was using the Deluxe ones that
have 2 sound boards. Fixes the "japanese speech when braking" bug :).Set the machine to Twin.
- Added 2 mice support for shooting games. Enable it with RawInput=1 in emulator.ini. Read some
other options there to tell the emu how to map a mouse to a player. When using RawInput the mouse
will be locked to the emulator window. In order to switch to another window, either press Alt to
bring the menu and unlock the mouse or use Alt-Tab to switch to another application.
- Fixed Alt key not activating the window menu.
- Fixed MB86235 bug when handling denormalized numbers that caused top skater and overrev lock the
- Fixed corrupt textures sometimes when loading a savestate
- Fixed frameskipping bug that caused some data not being updated in the TGP memory when
frameskipping (daytona windows not updating windows after entering/leaving the tunnel)
- Added an option to hide the crosshair in shooting games (DrawCross=0 in emulator.ini)
- Fixed Daytona to the maxx rom loading that caused wrong and missing graphics.
- Improved FM emulation support to the SCSP for some HOTD tunes requiring it.
- Fixed various bugs in the new MultiPCM sound emulation, causing some wrong loops and sounds.
- Fixed meshed transparencies size. Now they will scale to the selected resolution.
- Fixed specular highlights calculation.
- Added Daytona USA '93 edition and Daytona USA: GTX 2004.
- Added Rail Chase 2
- Added Virtua Cop 2
- Added Virtua Fighter 2, Rev A, Rev B and 2.1
- Added Sega Water Ski. The current sound rom dump seems to be bad so the game will run without
sound. This game will start in Japan region mode. To change the region, enter Test menu (F2) and
press the sequence up,up,down,down,service (f1),test (f2)
- Added Indianapolis 500 Rev A
- Changed romsets to match MAME as much as possible.
Comme d'habitude, l'émulateur est sous deux versions, mono et dual-core...
Site officiel ::: link nebula.emulatronia.com/ ...
Sur arcadeHITS ::: --> ressources - id 33
Visual Pinball 9.0.1 disponible...
|La nouvelle version de VPinball est disponible sur un nouveau VPForum (on ne sait toujours pas ce que va devenir l'ancien...), donc ici: link vpforums.org/ ... |
Visual PinMAME 2.1 disponible
|La nouvelle version de VPinMAME est disponible ici: link pinmame.retrogames.com/ ... |
Peu de nouveautés mais une foule de corrections de petits bugs et ... une intégration de la nouvelle version de Visual Pinball...
|*** CORE/CPU ***|
Fixed a bug for Bally-51 Sounds Plus
Fixed sound issues on Gottlieb System 80B
Fixed Blackwater 100 sound startup
Fixed startup sound for Jokerz / Pool Sharks
Corrected Playmatic Last Lap, game works now
Better working Bally 68701 prototype games
Added TMS9980-A cpu support
*** ROM SUPPORT ***
Added Bally Party Zone L-3 [ipdb.org]
Added WMS Banzai Run G-3 (German) [ipdb.org]
Added Juegos Populares: Featon, Petaco, Aqualand [tecnopinball.org]
Added Jac van Ham Escape [Inkochnito / Ronald Knor]
Added Videodens Break (NVRAM not working yet) [tecnopinball.org]
Added Inder Atleta [tecnopinball.org]
Added Flash Gordon Prototype rev. 2 (working) [pinballjail]
Corrected checksums for Bally Flash Gordon (vocalizer sound) [Jerry Clause]
Corrected checksums for Astro Black Sheep Squadron [David Seidman]
|Et voilà que c'est maintenant au tour de l'émulateur RAINE de fêter ses 11 ans... A grand coup de 0.51 (attention le mal de crâne )|
Cet émulateur arcade fonctionnant sur Windows ou Linux ne nécessite pas un gros processeur pour fonctionner à plein régime. L'émulation est également très propre...
Cette version 0.51 vient clore 2 ans de développement sur la 0.50.x qui a nottament vu RAINE migrer de Allegro vers SDL question programmation...
Au menu des nouveautés notables, la possibilité de mettre de multiples répertoires pour les roms, l'ajout d'un grand nombre de clones (particulièrement ceux des jeux CAPCOM dont les sets sont maintenant similaires avec MAME) et bonne nouvelle pour les utilisateurs de systèmes en 64-bits qui pourront se compiler une version 64
|* Upgrade cps1 & cps2 romsets to finally be compatible with mame (I took the|
0.129 sources). In the process I adapted the video config to use the
amazing work they did in dumping all these video chips which were the
causes of all the kludges which have been in the cps1/cps2 emulation
during all these years. So in clear there is a possibility that some
drivers are broken, because I can't test them all obviously, but I'll try
my best to avoid obvious bugs.
- It's around 210 more clones to play with
- this time the game genre is taken from maws instead of being "misc"
everywhere (for cps1 & cps2)
- Use less ram for most drivers
- emulation slightly faster for cps1 sprites, and slightly better for
cps2 (I don't really call this bug fixes, but...).
* If you tried to use the gui to rotate the screen in the middle of playing
then you were very likely to get a crash if the game used priority bitmaps
(like all cps1/cps2 games !!!). It's fixed now, you can rotate the screen
whenever you want, the priority bitmap will survive !
* Various bugs fixed for the console again...
* When switching to fullscreen and you have not asked to set the video mode
from the game resolution in the gui, the resolution taken is now the
desktop's resolution. It makes much more sense than switching a 22'' lcd
screen to 640x480 just because the window size was 640x480 and we switched
to fullscreen. Also when returning from fullscreen the previous size of
the window is correctly restored even if you restarted raine before
returning to windowed mode.
* You can now compile raine from a 64 bit environment. Actually it is very
easy to do, and I should have done it earlier, it's just about using the
-m32 gcc switch. Just make sure you have the 32 bit version of all the
libraries needed. I just updated the guide about how to compile raine.
The detection is now automatic, you just have to launch make without
* Finally add a dialog to configure the rom directories, you can access it
from Change Game/Options (1st line of the game list). By the way, rom
directories become unlimited. A friend of mine asked this feature about 2
years ago... Oh well he didn't know I had planned to rewrite completely
the gui before doing that !
* GUI : try to choose a better font size when displaying dialogs
* cheats : if there are no cheats for the current game, and there are some
for the parent, then load the cheats of the parent. It allows to have
cheats for the 210 new clones, and it's very likely that they will be all
correct (and anyway it's better than nothing !).
* Raine and neoraine finally share the same makefile. To compile neoraine,
you must uncomment the line "NEO=1" at the top of the makefile, or you can
type as before "make -f makefile.neocd" which now includes the normal
* Misc bugs fixed, for example a memory leak in the taito f3 sound emulation
was suddenly found because the link order made it to crash the program.
Le site officiel: link rainemu.swishparty.co.uk/ ...
Sur arcadeHITS: --> ressources - id 10
Avec la mise à jour de RAINE, également quelques correctifs sur l'émulateur dérivé de ses sources, NEORAINE, qui est quand à lui un émulateur dédié à l'émulation du NeoCD... NeoRAINE passe en version 1.2.2
Sur arcadeHITS: --> ressources - id 64
|Nouvelle version de cet émulateur multi-arcade et Genesis (Megadrive)|
Au menu des nouveautés:
|* Added a driver for games on Galaxian hardware, 177 new sets [Barry]|
* Added support for insane sample Galaxian sound sample hardware and the various AY8910 interfaces in the Galaxian driver [Barry]
* Moved PPI8255 module to the burn folder so it can be accessed by all drivers [Barry]
* Added support for a third PPI8255 [Barry]
* Added driver for Aquarium [iq_132]
* Added driver for Dark Seal [iq_132]
* Added driver for games on Deniam hardware [iq_132]
* Added driver for games on Midas hardware [iq_132]
* Changed the left and right sound channels in the CPS-3 driver [Barry]
* Fixed the speed-up hacks for Jojo's Venture [Barry]
* Improved analog controls in the Sega drivers when used with analog devices [Captain CPS-X]
* Added some clones to the Toaplan2 driver [Barry]
* Added some new Phoenix sets to the CPS-2 driver (provided by bonky0013) [Barry]
* Some renames of roms in Neo-Geo decrypted sets as reported by pmc2 [Barry]
* Fixed the aspect ratio in the Arkanoid driver [Captain CPS-X]
* Added support to the Game Information dialog for Select, Versus, How To, Scores, Bosses and Game over previews [Barry]
* Added configurable path support for the above new previews [Barry]
* Fixed issue with selection dialog when clicking filters too fast [Captain CPS-X]
* Added buttons to the selection dialog for tasks in the context-sensitive menu [Captain CPS-X]
* Moved the options in the selection dialog to their own tab [Captain CPS-X]
* Tidied the selection dialog [Captain CPS-X]
* Tidied the rom and support path dialogs and made them less cumbersome [Captain CPS-X]
* Changed the PNG load functions to use PNGlib [Captain CPS-X]
* Added support for loading support files from zips [Captain CPS-X]
* Added filter for Galaxian hardware to the selection dialog [Barry]
* Matched all set to MAME 0.129u3 [Barry]
* nb, the source is now doule-zipped similar to MAME for better compression
ressources - id 12